Wednesday 24 August 2011

Diana of London Pro-touch Concealer

This review is about the Diana of London Pro-touch Concealer. I've been using this for a long time, it matches my skin tone perfectly and hides most of my blemishes and under-eye circles.



I have the shade in number 03


It comes with a sponge tip.

A swatch on my hand

Blended swatch on my hand. It matches my skin perfectly.

I don't remember its price but it's around Rs.400. It gives medium to full coverage. I recommend you must try it if you have redness or acne scars.Set it with a powder and you will be having flawless skin :)

5 comments:

  1. Great review. It seems like a nice concealer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review..it looks nice and price is reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your reviews. We have these products at our mall. If you dont mind, I would like to use your reviews for marketing products at our Mall.

    Regards,

    General Manager,

    Deema's Shopping Arcade, Abbottabad

    ReplyDelete

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!