Monday, 19 September 2011

Rivaj UK Terracotta Blush

Hey Pretty Girls!

Today I'm gonna review about a Pakistani brand Rivaj UK's blush. I didn't know this company existed until I went to Lahore and saw it in Hyperstar in a store of Flomar. I bought this terracotta blush  and I must say I'm totally in LOVE with it.










Look at this shade. It's so pretty pink with silver shimmer in it. I'm a big fan of shimmery blushes and highlighters.
Here is a close-up


It's big in size and will last you ages. It only costs Rs.350 , which is an amazing deal. I didn't know Pakistan makes such gorgeous blushes.I'm gonna buy other shades also.
                       

This one is in number 2


Here's a swatch on the back of my hand


You can see the gorgeous color and the shimmer in it. Looks terrific on the cheeks. I would say it's best for parties and special occasions. 

You can check Rivaj UK's products on their website HERE and their Facebook page HERE

Do comment below.
Take Care :)

9 comments:

  1. woww i have 3 of them love the golden one will write a review very soon its really a perfect thing to buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good one. thank you for the wonderful review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SadeeStyle I'll be waiting for it, I wanna buy more of them :)

    Sara Thank YOU...You're my inspiration. I started blogging after reading your post about how to start blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review. Sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review...i like rivaj.uk...they have good range

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will buy this where can i buy this im from germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. this blusher is definetely a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore including Wallpaper, Wooden Floors, Vinyl Flooring, Blinds, Carpets, Designing and turn key projects with Home services for sample selection and delivery installation.
    Get Discounted Wallpapers, Carpets & Wood Flooring Installation

    ReplyDelete

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!