Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blush-Champagne by Luscious Cosmetics

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

My this review is about Champagne blush by Luscious Cosmetics. It's one of my favorites and I've been using it for quite a long time now.





This blush has a creamy-powdery consistency.It blends on the skin really well and it also has a golden sheen to it, which gives a very healthy glow to the cheeks. Let me show you guys a close-up of it.



All of Luscious blushes are priced for Rs.475 only, which is a very affordable price for such a pretty color.Here's a swatch on the back of my hand. I really had to pack the color on, so that the color would show up on my camera.


I really recommend getting this blush if you like shimmery blushes.For me it lasts for a solid 6-7 hours without fading. It's perfect for a day-to-night look. You can get Luscious Cosmetics online HERE, or from any makeup-store.



You can check the new range of Luscious Cosmetics on Facebook also.

16 comments:

  1. Nice review <3 keep up the good work :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi remy pretty color. you got a nice blog. following you now. do visit my blog when you get time
    indgallovesshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I have it and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so much about Luscious blushes. But still I go out and buy the others. :| I must get this NOW. The colour is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for review...such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You must try them out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! love the color beautiful post! xoxo
    ttp://stylebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey. Love the review.
    Please visit my blog :O
    http://lovelikedislike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there ,has it more pink or brown tone to it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has a pink tone with gold sheen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this blush, gives the perfect healthy glow!
    nice post!

    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!