Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Blush-Champagne by Luscious Cosmetics

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

My this review is about Champagne blush by Luscious Cosmetics. It's one of my favorites and I've been using it for quite a long time now.





This blush has a creamy-powdery consistency.It blends on the skin really well and it also has a golden sheen to it, which gives a very healthy glow to the cheeks. Let me show you guys a close-up of it.



All of Luscious blushes are priced for Rs.475 only, which is a very affordable price for such a pretty color.Here's a swatch on the back of my hand. I really had to pack the color on, so that the color would show up on my camera.


I really recommend getting this blush if you like shimmery blushes.For me it lasts for a solid 6-7 hours without fading. It's perfect for a day-to-night look. You can get Luscious Cosmetics online HERE, or from any makeup-store.



You can check the new range of Luscious Cosmetics on Facebook also.

14 comments:

  1. Nice review <3 keep up the good work :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi remy pretty color. you got a nice blog. following you now. do visit my blog when you get time
    indgallovesshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I have it and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so much about Luscious blushes. But still I go out and buy the others. :| I must get this NOW. The colour is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for review...such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You must try them out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! love the color beautiful post! xoxo
    ttp://stylebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey. Love the review.
    Please visit my blog :O
    http://lovelikedislike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there ,has it more pink or brown tone to it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has a pink tone with gold sheen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this blush, gives the perfect healthy glow!
    nice post!

    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!