Tuesday 20 September 2011

Loreal Color Riche-Almond Creme

Hello Sugar Candies!
Today I'm gonna tell you about my favourite nude lipstick of all time. It's by Loreal Color Riche in the shade Almond Creme. It's a perfect nude color for my lips. I always wear it when I do heavy eye makeup.






It's lasting power is very good, better than any other brands I've used. It's very creamy in the formula and moisturizes the lips perfectly. I love it.

Here are the swatches


I don't swatch on my lips because every one have different lip color. What looks good on me might not look good on anyone else's lips and vice versa.

Hope you liked the review. Do comment :)
Take Care!

3 comments:

  1. it is a pretty shade..i like formula of these lippies

    i would love if u follow back
    http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can you PLEASE PLEASE tell me where this would be available, in karachi? Did you buy it lately?
    I love this shade, have used it a lot and now theyre saying its discontinued. Hence i wanted to know if you could recommend a shop where this would be available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lubna I'm sorry honey I don't know about Khi. I bought this from D-Watson Isb.

    ReplyDelete

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!