Wednesday 21 September 2011

Luscious Lip Couture

Hello beautiful ladies!
Today I'm gonna review the world's best lip product. Yes! It's the Luscious lip couture. After hearing and reading so many good reviews on it, I finally decided to buy it. And I must say it is my most favorite lip product of all time.




I bought these in Celebrity and En Vogue.





Luscious lip couture is a liquid lipstick. It's very creamy and glossy. you don't need a lipstick underneath or a lip gloss over them. The color pay off is great. It can be wore in the day time as well as in the night. It's just totally amazing. When I apply this on my lips it makes my lips soft. And even after fading away my lips feel like I just applied lip balm to it. Totally outta this world.

Here are the swatches




Celebrity is a nude color where as En Vogue is a perfect pink. I strongly recommend you guys to give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

You can order these lipsticks online HERE or visit their  FACEBOOK PAGE! <3

Hope you guys liked it. Do comment below.
xxx










4 comments:

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!