Monday 19 September 2011

New Moon-Luscious

Hello beautiful girls!
Today I'm gonna review New Moon by Luscious Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer. I'm a big fan of Twilight Saga, so I jumped up at the name of the nail color and bought it instantly from Luscious Cosmetics










Here's a swatch on my nails

It's a sheer light gold color which looks very pretty with any outfit. And I think it's best for Fall as Fall is just around the corner. I applied two coats of it to achieve this color.The applicator is long and thick, unlike other nail polishes which make nail polish application easier.



The price is very reasonable as I got it in Rs.225 only. You can order it online Here. Luscious Cosmetics are also available at stores and it ships worldwide also.

You can check the new range of Luscious Cosmetics on Facebook also.

3 comments:

Do comment girls. Your positive comments make me so happy!!!